Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
changed the look a bit and went for a big setup in chrome. much easier to keep clean, and totally transformed the car. a few pictures i snapped today while the laundry was going...

:bitenails:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hmm ive seen you go through so many sets of wheels over at CF and these im kind of on the fence with. Spokes may be a tad bit too thick for my taste. Ive always liked your car one of the best looking IMO.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Big wheels, make stock brakes look wheeny...more mods!
Five spokers are so easy to clean too, looks good. :beerchug:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hot!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys! yes, i have had around 12 sets of wheels on the car... figure its a cheap way to change the look up and keep me interested.

no badges as i prefer the clean look - plus, i know its a z06. :)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Not the most romantic background lol but the car looks sharp. I love chrome but it takes good taste to pull it off right which you did.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not the most romantic background lol but the car looks sharp. I love chrome but it takes good taste to pull it off right which you did.
agree, need to find a local place to take some real pictures!

thanks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you wanna make the brakes look bigger without the huge price tag look into the Baer Brakes. They make eradisped plus kits that you use the stock caliper and the rotor is bigger. I did it to mine back in the day and it made a huge difference.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts