Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day when I come in to work, I am reminded of just how lucky I am to be able to work on these amazing pieces of automotive artistry. Working on them is one thing, but being personally invited by your good friend to have a hands on experience with the very first 599 GTO delivered in the Tri-State area… well, that is something very special. This car was set to be the highlight of The Gold Coast Concours, but unfortunately was only delivered on September 14th.

First impressions of the fastest production Ferrari ever: WOW!
Second impression of the fastest production Ferrari: DAMN! :)
A man after my own heart, the owner is a driver, no garage queens here. He already clocked over 300 miles on the GTO in just a week. Although I was offered, I declined to drive the beast and give the owner the pleasure of at least putting it through the break in period. That said, I will be back soon with a driving review. In the meantime enjoy the pics of my intimate look into the all new 599 GTO.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Very nice, is there anything that really stood out to you about this car?

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that looks bad ass!! it looks good in every color!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Whats the break in period like for a beast like this? I remember reading in another thread about how particular and what effects the break in period can have on actual performance

·
Registered
65 Posts
for some reason it reminds me of the zr1, anybody else get that feel? hmmm MAYBE WE NEED MORE PICTURES OF THIS BEAST! HA!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Awesome!!! I would have been drooling the entire time. I keep thinking of the value of this thing in 30 years. Its going to be insane

1 - 12 of 12 Posts