Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Cool color, unique choice. You should get the Bosch yellow headlight lenses; it would look awesome with that blue.

How did you find the whole experience? How was Nakai-san? Was Christian there too? Now you need to contact Chris at Turbokraft.:wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool color, unique choice. You should get the Bosch yellow headlight lenses; it would look awesome with that blue.

How did you find the whole experience? How was Nakai-san? Was Christian there too? Now you need to contact Chris at Turbokraft.:wink:
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. #2 is on its way shortly ;)

Thank you for the positive feedback.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
wow, thanks for sharing. That 930 is beautiful.

We will definitely reach out to them :)
Tell Chris I sent you, he is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. They offer full EFI conversion and AEM plug-and-play stand-alone EMS for these cars as well.

Christian knows Chris too, so you are in good company!
:wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell Chris I sent you, he is a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. They offer full EFI conversion and AEM plug-and-play stand-alone EMS for these cars as well.

Christian knows Chris too, so you are in good company!
:wink:
Haha, sounds great! Thanks again.

Feel free to give us a call sometime to chat as well. Contact info in the signature :)

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Haha, sounds great! Thanks again.

Feel free to give us a call sometime to chat as well. Contact info in the signature :)
My pleasure of course, I love air-cooled Turbos in case you couldn't tell haha!:D

Thanks for the kind offer, I look forward to speaking with you guys more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts