Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
i love every single thing about the car. and not just because he's bijan...but because of how personalized and original it is...it really makes you feel like its 'bijan's' car because it has that vibe (like the inside of his store). amazing.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I can never ever buys anything yellow ! specially a car

But its a nice looking Drophead

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Love everything except the wheels. Love Bijan and everything the brand stands for but i wouldn't be dishing out 1.6 mil for that car either.

On another note, super pics Dirk!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I'm sure I'll get flamed or banned for saying this
If we all got banned because we didn't exactly take a liking to any item, I'd say pretty much all of us would be in the time out zone for a long time. I think you've stated your point in a modest and respectful manner.

As for the car, it's an interesting exercise in "why not", and its a 1 of 1 edition - not sure why they call it "limited edition" when I highly doubt it will ever go on sale. Someone else driving Bijan's own car despite his passing is both awkward but maybe a nod to not just letting it sit as a garage queen?

Not my taste but to each their own.

Love the photography - not too saturated and gets the yellow just in a gorgeous tone.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Cool car i don't know why anyone would ever pay almost 2 mil for a car with someone else's name written all over it lol

Great pics dirk!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm not digging the wheels but I don't think any other color would've really meshed with the car. Yellow on a RR isn't my cup of tea.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great homage piece...I love the paisleys all over the hood. Photos are amazing and capture everything with great detail also!

·
Registered
500 Posts
All I will say is to each their own, he truly had a unique style and I honestly think it kinda worked on his Veyron (not so much here) Pretty cool that a company as exclusive as RR would do a tribute edition to him. HOWEVER.....what is with the price? 850K starting? What is so special about them other than the paint? I would much rather take the 800k and buy a new drophead the way I want it and a UGR lambo for fun.

Or save a few more pennies and get a veyron :D

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
michael fux inspired? hopefully none will break the window on this like they did the veyron...

Edit. P.S. Can someone make my avatar big again? ever since the update its been small lol (thats what she said)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not really my style but I still enjoy seeing all of the customization that was placed into an already crazy expensive car. I love the fact there are people out there that are not scared to take a 400k car and cut, paint and refinish the thing... Good pictures thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
The paint job on that hood is amazing! I couldnt even tell till i saw the close ups

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The paisley pattern has never looked better. This is a perfect tribute.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts