Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Latest from Dirk A. Enjoy!

For decades, Bijan Pakzad was Beverly Hill's tastemaker. He was a clothier to presidents, celebrities and sheikh's. And through it all, he always maintained a passion for Rolls Royce's.

Simply known as Bijan, Before he passed away earlier this year, his legacy, the House of Bijan, lives on, and a few night's ago, they unveiled his own limited-edition Rolls-Royce Drophead outside his store on Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive.
This Drophead Coupe is priced between $850,000 to $1.6 million.
Looking to see the Bijan Edition Bugatti Veyron? Click Here

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
loving this. i have only one tie from him and a bottle of cologne. super expensive but top quality no doubt! Miss u Bijan!

Reactions: D4VID

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm sure I'll get flamed or banned for saying this but just b/c it has a classy name behind it doesn't mean it's classy, infact it's quite tacky IMO. It looks like something straight out of a rap video. If that car was from anyone else there would be nothing but haters in this thread but instead it's going to have nothing but praisers. I know the guy was very respected around here and I got plenty of respect for not only the deceased but the visionaries so please take my comment with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'm sure I'll get flamed or banned for saying this but just b/c it has a classy name behind it doesn't mean it's classy, infact it's quite tacky IMO. It looks like something straight out of a rap video. If that car was from anyone else there would be nothing but haters in this thread but instead it's going to have nothing but praisers. I know the guy was very respected around here and I got plenty of respect for not only the deceased but the visionaries so please take my comment with a grain of salt.
I'd have to agree. Not digging the wheels or the yellow/wood interior.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
guys, remember; he is from middle east. this style exists all over middle east. he brought that trend to usa. it would be same as seeing a matte pink 599 in cali. diff taste for sure but I like.

·
Registered
148 Posts
cant believe hes dead :(

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Why would you get banned for stating your opinion respectfully. The only rule around here is not to disrespect members or others. I can understand its not for you.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I think this is a combination of his taste and also a homage to his heritage, notice the Persian Paisely's on the hood and also the sides of the car. That shape is called Persian or Iranian Paisely and it has been used for thousands of years in all art and ceramics and carpets from IRAN. Also he has the same thing in his Veyron, A lion I think that was the graphic on the Iranian Flag.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
My only complaint is the models, I think they could have done better. Much better. He deserved more.

Reactions: Lux4swaggers

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was just at that store a few weeks ago. Think I saw that photo. I agree car is tacky but it is his design and his design was a bit flamboyant and unique. Thus, the car is a good direct representation of it's designer. Is it worth the price tag. No. I guess to put it nicely the car is "unique". My fav feature is def the champagne holder in trunk...that is a feature I could find quite handy!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Great shots. Not digging the interior or wheels at all. The outside is ehhh. The dropheads are just simply amazing regardless.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I agree 10000%

But then again its for a good person who's passed.

Thanks for saying that tho, made it easier for me. I was like dam how am I going to say this without pissing off all of L4P lol

Yellow is just such a loud color to me, I don't like seeing it on cars.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That...interior...is...ssssssoooooo..nice!

·
Registered
455 Posts
The style is one of a kind IMO, interior looks schweettttttt! Can't believe I just realized that he passed away thanks to this thread :( RIP good sir

1 - 20 of 39 Posts