Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have rolled off the shrink-wrap off of the bow. There is a heliport there, one of two on the ship.
This started out as the yacht Evergreen, and is now named Attessa IV.
Lengthened from 300 ft to over 330. This project has been under a cocoon of shrink wrap and it will be amazing when they do the full reveal.
I'm sure most of the people that see it have no clue as to what is inside.
Artist's rendering from website...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Stunning! Be sure to post pics as they emerge!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Is this Dennis Washington's latest version of Attessa? This boat has had many lives.

I saw it in person in Cabo a few years ago. Unbelievable boat.

·
958 Posts
Is this Dennis Washington's latest version of Attessa? This boat has had many lives.

speaking of cabo, we will be there in early/mid november for a wedding

staying at capella pedregal .

when you going down there again?

hope all is good with you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

What you saw in Cabo was the 238' Attessa III. That is a Feadship, that he did a refit on. It was previously named Aviva, and was owned by Joe Lewis.
When it was owned by Mr. Lewis, it caught fire. Mr. Washington bought it, did the refit on it, and named it Attessa III.

The current ship was previously known as "Evergreen" It was built for the chairman of Evergreen Shipping Containers.

The Attessa III is also here in North Vancouver, at the foot of Lonsdale Avenue.

You can put an AIS app on your iphone, and see what ships are in the Harbour here....the Attessa III is what shows up, because the Attessa IV is still in Drydock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

speaking of cabo, we will be there in early/mid november for a wedding

staying at capella pedregal .

when you going down there again?

hope all is good with you.

Timely...

Flew back from Cabo last night. 85 degrees and sunny all week down there.

We're going back down for Christmas.

You're gonna love staying at Capella...

·
958 Posts
Timely...

Flew back from Cabo last night. 85 degrees and sunny all week down there.

We're going back down for Christmas.

You're gonna love staying at Capella...
good for you.

Capella is a beautiful place. we hung out there with friends during spring break. hopefully it's not too quiet. (we like people watching etc, when we walk the beach)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Incredible ship!! Landing on that front pad could get a little dicey though...
The helipad on the bow of the A-4 is for when they are doing maintenance on the chopper... otherwise it would be outside the owner's suite.Here's a pic of the pad on the A3... the rotor wash makes a few problems, due to the curved windows that surround the heli-pad.

Their pilot is pretty smooth, and doesnt seem to have any problem doing it, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've been on the Attessa, and have to say it is incredible. The theater onboard actually won an award for best "home" theater on a yacht. What differentiates this one from other is the quality. The new Attessa will be even better, best thing is, owner uses his boat ALL the time

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
She's in the water, and looking good!

Launched this morning, looks incredible. Too bad it was cloudy out. That paint is incredible. Sorry, cant get pics to upload...The yacht is too long...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey! This boat was in my hood(SF Bay) last year some time in the summer. I took these pics from my deck and down the street. The pictures didn't do it justice. It looks massive in person. Like eye catching massive. But this was after its first lengthening. Its probably insane now..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMD, that's the Attessa 3. It's here in N.Van., BC.

The Attessa 4 which is what West has shown is 338', and it started out as the 300' yacht Evergreen...quite a transformation.
Evergreen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the pictures West, Attessa 4 looks fantastic. From what I understand, she's in the list as one of the top 10 largest yachts in the world

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the pictures West, Attessa 4 looks fantastic. From what I understand, she's in the list as one of the top 10 largest yachts in the world
Those were Bad Daddy's photos, I just posted them. Will try and get some quality ones when she's all finished and doing sea trials.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts