Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just offered a Panerai 339 today, supposedly delivery would be in a few weeks (reputable dealer). I love the piece but would prefer to get an AP. I know this should be a collectable piece but I do not follow Panerai as much as many of you here. Question is would it be a good investment for future sell?

Thanks!

·
10,594 Posts
Everything hinges on price but assuming you get it for or close to the list of $14,900 (i think) the answer is yes yes yes. I actually got to try that piece out a few months ago and its easily my favorite new model.

You may think twice about selling after you get it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's an AD and they will not budge on price, they even want tax which is another 1500. I think I can get out of the tax though. Yeah me wanting to keep it is my otter concern. Its a big chunk of cash an if I pull the trigger I won't be able to get an AP for a while.

·
10,594 Posts
Ya, just gotta think on it. I think they uped the production run from 1000 to 1500 on this piece. But you look at the Timezone piece that sold for under 7k is a run of only 300 but its not half the watch that this is and it is/was being flipped for 25k and more. AP ain't going no where.

Edit:

Almost forgot, I had spoken to Panerai BH about this piece and they advised that their original waiting list of 100 had been exceeded by 4 more pages of would be buyers and that they were obviously not adding any more to the list.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
If your serious I will contract you to buy it for me. I have a lawyer that can draw up the papers. Check you PMs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts