Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
almost looks cool...but i suspect some color-matched kush was involved in the decision. +1 about the shifter how is that a good idea? longest throw ever, unless it's a race sequential...?

·
Registered
409 Posts
I believe that is a standard 6 speed pattern. But the long handle does not equal a long throw. Throw is determined by the actual pivots inside the shifter, it is long like that as a nod to rally history, which Sweden, has had a large influence in. It makes for very little hand movement from wheel to shifter.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We bought this car in december. Will post pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Post Deleted

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
sick car buddy!
hope to see it when u bring it for the gumball!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ya the car should be in the US a couple weeks before the Gumball. So hopefully I'll take it out to a meet around the city.

·
Registered
415 Posts
^^ dude that 190sl is fvcking beautiful, especially in that color! Any more pics of that? I spy a zonda peaking in the background too:D

I love this egg but on a warm sunny day id take that SL every single time

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here you go....

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
a Kegg, and a zonda. well good day sir, you have yourself a dream garage!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wish they were mine. They are actually owned by my parents. The SL is mine though!! :D

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I wish they were mine. They are actually owned by my parents. The SL is mine though!! :D
my brothers friends will be rolling with u this year in the gumball, I'll come and see u guys when ur in nyc
lol the gtr and the ccx is a bonkers combo

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Classics....

21 - 40 of 43 Posts