Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Unexpected Red" Honda CR-V | 22" CV3 20x10.5 Concave Wheels

People always blow our minds with their creativity and vision when it comes to car projects and this Honda CR-V was really unexpected. It features 22x10.5 Concave CV3s all around!

The red color really pops on this CR-V and you definitely will notice it compared to a stock model.

This SUV is dumped! Notice the lowered suspension and stance of this vehicle. The CV3s classic 5 spoke style works well here.

We hope you enjoy this "unexpected red" Honda CR-V.

You can click any picture to go the full gallery of this modified CR-V.

Vossen Wheels of course are backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] , call us at 305-463-778 or contact your Vossen Wheels Dealer and don't forget to check out our Facebook page, Instagram and Pinterest for exclusives not seen on forums!

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Ew no. I love love LOVE the wheels, but that car is not worthy of being graced with them. Different people different taste I guess

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I'm not hating but I think those wheels cost more than a car!!!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Funny- a friend of mine and I were just talking about how much we dislike these cars now. This... is amazing. I won't go out and purchase one, but that car looks drop dead gorgeous. Well done.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If i were to get a cr-v, it would look like that probably. But i wont haha. Great work on that car!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
When are you guys gonna get some pics of my b8 s4 on 19x10 et36 VVSCV1's? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts