Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to thank all of our customers who attended - Nick, Joe, SW, Jorge, Dustin, Fadi, Bob, Brandon, Reza, Mullet, Peter, Jeff and Stacy - as well as the Underground staff including "Motec" John Reed and Jerry from Eurocharged, also Peter Blach for a great event. We had a great time hanging out with all you guys and meeting all the new people at the event. I'm also really proud of how well these guys did driving these high powered TT Gallardos and TT R8 as a few had zero seat time and some of the customers saw their Lamborghini for the first time at the event where they were delivered. Nick and Fadi in their Underground Racing Gallardo's finished in 1st and 2nd place. It seemed like we were outnumbered by the GTR's 10-1. Those high powered GTR's really have become tough competition. I got to see some AMS and SPE cars up close, and they put out great products, as do some of the other well known GTR tuners out there. Also, HUGE thanks to Mullet for taking the cars in at his shop when they arrived from the transporter and also letting us all hang out at his shop while supplying drinks and snacks around the clock! Here are some of the pictures from the event below. Thanks!

Thanks, Kevin Howeth
704-361-3443
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
it seems most the tt g's are running stock brakes? are they really this good to handle all of this power?

that is quite impressive. nice pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts