Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Bob Helms for choosing Underground Racing to build him yet another TT Gallardo. This UR build is a Stage 1 Race Version. This TT Lamborghini makes an easy 1500 whp on race gas and 1150 whp on 93 oct pump gas. We will add the billet intake soon so that we can push the car to over 1600 whp. We are using a street ceramic clutch on this setup that drives just like stock. Bob went with the full billet helix 1st-6th gears, billet helix final drive gears with the billet differential. It's also equipped with auto shift and quick shift. This TTG has the JRR MoTeC ECU setup with boost by gear. As many of you know, Bob has a 2008 TT Superleggera Egear 2R and a 2011 TT Superleggera that he competes with. The TT Blancpain will be his street car. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is it bad that my favorite part of the build is the black exhaust tips ?!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Why does it seem that more people tune the Gallardo than the Aventador or Murci?
Gallardo is a better platform than the Murci IMO. Murci drove like a huge car. The LP700 is better, but I'd still take an LP570 over an Aventador any given day, and of course take some of the saved $$ and get turbos.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Gallardo is a better platform than the Murci IMO. Murci drove like a huge car. The LP700 is better, but I'd still take an LP570 over an Aventador any given day, and of course take some of the saved $$ and get turbos.
Really? I found the Murci to feel more stable and substantial.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Murci all the way.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Aventador is the best IMO. But If I had to choose between a TT Gallardo and Aventador, I'd probably go with the Gallardo

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Not me. This may sound silly to some, but the Aventador has too much of a "look-at-me" factor for my liking. In comparison the Gallardo is understated IMO. Only Lambo I'd buy would be the 570, or else I'll stick to an R8 GT/V10.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Not me. This may sound silly to some, but the Aventador has too much of a "look-at-me" factor for my liking. In comparison the Gallardo is understated IMO. Only Lambo I'd buy would be the 570, or else I'll stick to an R8 GT/V10.
You don't buy ANY of them if you want to be discreet lol
If you're going to be loud, might as well be the loudest!

·
Registered
610 Posts
My favorite part of the build is that it is one of, oh, a few of them.

I don't do jelly, but this comes close.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts