Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Vinny for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Gallardo. Vinny went with the Stage 3 with Race heads. This TT Gallardo will put down over 1100 whp on pump gas (93 oct) and we will stop the power at around 1250 whp on 109 octane. We also added the Helix billet final drive gears and ceramic clutch. Also comes with the JRR racing PNP MoTeC ECU setup with boost by gear. As always, this TT Lamborghini comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile full warranty. These full builds only take us 6-8 weeks. Expect to see some videos soon. ;)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i think Lamborghini should reserve the color orange because it looks so ridiculously good on this car.

Also, quick question.. are stock G brakes OK for light to moderate street use with this kind of power? i'm guessing yes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i think Lamborghini should reserve the color orange because it looks so ridiculously good on this car.

Also, quick question.. are stock G brakes OK for light to moderate street use with this kind of power? i'm guessing yes.
superleggera comes with carbon ceramic bbk so doubt there will be anything much better but yes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts