Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Miguel for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Gallardo. He went with a stage 1 Race version with a lot of extra modifications. Listing a few, this 2004 TT Lamborghini has the full billet helix 1-6 gear set that comes with billet input and output shafts, custom ratio billet helix final drive gears, billet differential and etc. It also has the John Reed Motec ECU with E-Gear DBW throttle control. Miguel wanted to go with 560 tail lights, so instead of just putting them in there the easy way, we did the entire rear conversion so the tail lights look like they belong. It also got a 570 bumper, rear diffuser and 570 tail pipe tips. This TT Gallardo was fully dissembled and had a complete custom paint job. See pictures below, thanks.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth
[email protected]
Underground Racing - Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo Performance
704-361-3443

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sick lambo, but i wonder how he could take all this power to puerto rico the roads there are shit :c

Reactions: bimmerbrother1

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks so mean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Come on let's not kid ourselves and act like much of NYC, Boston, Baltimore, etc.... pretty much any metropolitan area in the northeast, doesn't have roads that are just as bad if not worse... Yes there are plenty of smooth fast roads in the suburbs but driving in the city means being subjected to absolutely terrible roads just to get to a nice restaurant or club and they are filled with super cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just in PR and the freeways are just fine. Not like he's going to be doing pulls on the pavered streets in old san juan.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sad news... I have heard that unfortunately the car caught fire and was heavily damaged. I'll try to get some more info.
There was a fluid leak by the PS reservoir. It looks like the recall was not done by the dealers yet. The owner said that it will need some paint by where the Power steering reservoir is located on the driver quarter. Nothing on the engine was damaged, he got lucky they got it out fast.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for the response UGR. It looked pretty bad in the picture; good to hear that the Car & Owner are ok. Hopefully he'll get it fixed in time for the next 1/2 mile event in June.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I saw that pic yesterday I thought it was bad but the customer said the stuff that came out of the extinguisher made it look a lot worse than it actually was.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts