Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Its a really good show, i watch in on hulu or side reel when ever i can find time to.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm right there with you! I love watching the show!

Nowadays these big corporations are so motivated/focused on the numbers, that they kind of lose touch with what their employees really do day in and day out. Everything is done by the book/protocol/policies and procedures, and they tend to forget that their expectations look great on paper but are not always real world applications.

My job isn't DIFFICULT, but I would LOOOOOOVE to see my CEO do what I do!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I like it a lot too. I have worked for a few companies who have done this already

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I wonder how much of it is really staged...
Not all of it, but some is for sure. If you notice they always do the same things for the 4 employees. one gets some fund, one gets a vacation, one gets some promotion, and idk what the 4th

·
Registered
515 Posts
I like the overall concept of the show. But I don't buy any of the bs it's shoveling out, it's just all for show and to get air time out there about their company.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Honestly a lot of this show is for real. I thought it was staged as well but I have had some good information regarding a recent taping and apparently they take it really serious. I will update the thread when it airs but can't say anything now.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly a lot of this show is for real. I thought it was staged as well but I have had some good information regarding a recent taping and apparently they take it really serious. I will update the thread when it airs but can't say anything now.
Looking forward to the inside info :)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I like the show and the fact they follow-up. I just wonder, is it ONLY the 3 or 4 they work with or are other people talked to? I know they only have a week and in most cases, they need two days for travel to each location but still curious if they talk to other employees, even in passing?

PS:
I think the airline industry needs to do this!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I watch the show, haven't missed an episode... It usually makes me... uhm... I usually get something in my eye at the end, and uhm... I get a little teary... but that's because of the thing in my eye, I swear!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts