Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Do we know how he registered it here in the United States? Is there a way he could register it as a normal E46 M3 to bypass the legalities? Kind of interested in the background on the car. As many have pointed out, this may be the only one in the U.S.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i thought CSL's didn't come with a radio or A/C?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I believe you could have ordered those as options. The issue with registering the car a normal e46 M3 is that if you do get in accident or gets stolen what are you going to do? You can pay out of pocket to get it fixed but if its stolen you are SOL.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Amazing opportunity...let's see if the guy who buys it stays low key. If not and this is the one brought in through puerto rico, good luck getting it federalized unless its use is confined to track days and a trailer between shows. Life could be tougher :D

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
seen the car in person its sick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
What I think is odd........European standards probably meet or exceed US standards but yet this wouldnt meet US standards. Never understood that......stupid gov.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I just jizzed in my pants... AGAIN!

I hope in the next few years, I'm able to buy a CLS M3 and keep it STOCK... as a weekend toy!

There's something in this car, that makes it different! That's why I LOVE it!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts