Luxury4Play.com banner

UGR & Heffner Twin Turbo Kits

27K views 89 replies 38 participants last post by  Boo Cocky 
#1 ·
Is there a way to cover the Turbo sounds? (Make it sound stock, keep it a sleeper)
And how easily accessible is 100 Octane?

#2 ·
NO, the sound is most amazing parts besides everything else.

HEFFNER FTW!!!!!!!!

#5 ·
Well yes, I agree!! But I know a lot of people with unmodified gallardos and Murcielagos....I would love to show them up and play the bone stock card....

#6 ·
?? im sure with the right turbo......and maybe ditch the loud BOV's.... (cant they put that back in to the intake)

#7 ·
Lol...you can prolly make it more discreet by a tad, but you won't be able to hide doubling your power output homie?

#8 ·
UGR FTW...

#10 ·
UGR FTW... don't make me say it a third time...

#14 ·
yea...UGR FTW no question......but the OP's question was ...are you able to make a sleeper......

#28 ·
Why would you not want that spool sound? I was on the fence to TT mine but after I met ben and his TT LP that was the day I decided on going TT. I drove all the way down to Coronado next to him just to hear that bad boy spooling up, it is unreal...

#35 ·
:)

#29 ·
Guys simple facts : who was 1st : heff over 2 years on competition
I had a tt viper from heff it was flawless my friend gallrdo tt flawless . I see most of you guys write on here but do have you real life experience ? Ie owned either cars ?
Heff created this shi.t everyone else is trying to catch up in my book ! Fact are facts

Oh and about subject : heff has 3 diff muffler kits for people wanting stealth mode !

#40 ·
I do find the "everyone is playing catch-up" comment to be funny... :clap:

I feel like I can speak in an educated manner on this topic as I've owned several cars that qualify including my current Gallardo (getting a UGR kit as we speak, I did LOTS of research and UGR is where i ended up), a TT Viper that made 1,458 rwhp and 14 Supra's (4 of which made over 1,000 rwhp). When it comes to quality and worksmanship, I truly felt UGR was a step ahead of the game. But the real deal maker for me was the fact that UGR is the ONLY Gallardo tuner out there that is willing to put their product to the test in front of everyone...the same product they sell to the customer.

You can't deny 9.1 in the quarter, OVER 175 mph in the quarter, over 250 mph in the mile, over 1,900 whp verified/posted...not to mention, they are so confident in their product they post detailed pics of their kits online for the world to see. Hell, their product is so damn good there is another tuner out there that had copies printed off their website to put together their "custom turbo kit". You simply can't argue with results:

YouTube - Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - World's Fastest Lamborghini

YouTube - Underground Racing 250 MPH Twin-Turbo Lamborghini at the Texas Mile

YouTube - Kyle's Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - 241 at The Texas Mile - TTG Mobil 1

YouTube - Acceleration of an Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo NERA

...and those are just a few of there accomplishments. Can any other tuner out there say the same??? Any results? Dyno? Quarter mile? Texas Mile?

Not trying to start another Heff vs. UGR argument, all i'm saying is that it's hard to argue the above. At the end of the day, they both do well...having said that, any Heffner TT Gallardo's want to run 60-160 at TX2K11? :D

Peter

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.