Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of sending my GTS to URG for an all out TT build. I have talked to a number of people who have had their various cars (mostly Lambo's) to UGR for TT'ing, but I've gotten somewhat mixed reviews. I heard one horror story about them not honoring their warranty. I've never laid out this much cash for a conversion, and thus I'm just trying to get as much feedback as possible. Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I'm thinking of sending my GTS to URG for an all out TT build. I have talked to a number of people who have had their various cars (mostly Lambo's) to UGR for TT'ing, but I've gotten somewhat mixed reviews. I heard one horror story about them not honoring their warranty. I've never laid out this much cash for a conversion, and thus I'm just trying to get as much feedback as possible. Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!
why dont you give them a call and they will be more than happy to answer your questions. talking to them will make you decide if you like them enought to send your car and money to them or not.

I have a srt10 at an establishment right now who has had a questionable past (dont even ask who cause i wont mention it at all) I called them. visited the facility. and then I decided to take my car there.

call many establishments....not just one...and talk to all owners of cars from all establishments....because tuners and owners of cars will be biased.

and for my personal opinion...they are all great...people can afford cars like these are generally not stupid. and wont let non top notch people work on these cars. heff has his strong points, henn has his strong points, levin has his strong points and ugr has their strong points.

·
Bronze Sponsor
141 Posts
Our technicians have had experience working on vipers since 1991... My partner Dan Cragin was one of the first techs to work on the Viper... Feel free to give us a call!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You need to see my new setup before deciding ;).

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've seen a lot of these shops pop up over the years doing TT kits and the only one I tried was through SVS (Stryker TT Kit Stage 2) on my GTS. They were local and very active in the Viper world holding the record for the fastest viper in the world at the time. I am not sure if they are still around though...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I've seen a lot of these shops pop up over the years doing TT kits and the only one I tried was through SVS (Stryker TT Kit Stage 2) on my GTS. They were local and very active in the Viper world holding the record for the fastest viper in the world at the time. I am not sure if they are still around though...
lol so you were the one person who bought a kit from them?

j/k...that stars and stripes car is stuff of legends.

·
Registered
174 Posts
lol so you were the one person who bought a kit from them?

j/k...that stars and stripes car is stuff of legends.
Haha yeah yeah. I learned my lesson when I had to explain how to launch their Viper at the track using Motec's anti-lag feature. They didn't understand why their 60ft times were slower than me running blind. :laugh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input all. I might just end of jumpin on the plane and heading down there to meet face to face. 'Trust'.......what kind of set-up do you have? do tell... =)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks for the input all. I might just end of jumpin on the plane and heading down there to meet face to face. 'Trust'.......what kind of set-up do you have? do tell... =)
It's nothing too crazy, but a little different. The car will be tuned this week and I'll post a build thread. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts