Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
what happend with the first guy? how much was the ticket?

i'd be worried about them impounding my car. i'd rather me stay in jail for two weeks. lmao

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One just headed to NY, expect to see video's soon as this customer loves to race all his cars. I expect racing from the Underground Racing TT Aventador's to pick up in a year or so. ;) I never race my white one as its a customer Demo car. The Green shop TT Aventador is getting close. We have a Gray one in Texas but the customer isn't into street racing. We also have a Matte black TT Aventador that will be headed out of the country when its completed. The TT Gallardo's are much more popular for now as far as roll racing goes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
One just headed to NY, expect to see video's soon as this customer loves to race all his cars. I expect racing from the Underground Racing TT Aventador's to pick up in a year or so. ;) I never race my white one as its a customer Demo car. The Green shop TT Aventador is getting close. We have a Gray one in Texas but the customer isn't into street racing. We also have a Matte black TT Aventador that will be headed out of the country when its completed. The TT Gallardo's are much more popular for now as far as roll racing goes.
If you don't mind me asking....what makes the Gallardo such a great platform vs other cars available? Is it "affordability" within the super car community? I say affordability because it seems for 150k you can have a Gallardo with 5-10k miles. Anyways, you guys put out a GREAT product and seems like your customer service is out of this world. My goal is to have an UG TT vehicle some day soon. I've been going to 2k for nearly 6 years now and have seen the transition from what the event was to what it is today. Tx 2K = Underground Racing showcase!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you don't mind me asking....what makes the Gallardo such a great platform vs other cars available? Is it "affordability" within the super car community? I say affordability because it seems for 150k you can have a Gallardo with 5-10k miles. Anyways, you guys put out a GREAT product and seems like your customer service is out of this world. My goal is to have an UG TT vehicle some day soon. I've been going to 2k for nearly 6 years now and have seen the transition from what the event was to what it is today. Tx 2K = Underground Racing showcase!
I think that its just the one we have put the most focus on. If we would have never pushed this platform, who else would have? We have pushed the platform very hard over the years. That and its a great platform to begin with, AWD mainly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts