Luxury4Play.com banner

Two Northwest Heavyweights (and L4P sponsors) to join forces!!

7K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  boxstergirlie01 
#1 · (Edited)
Many of you have seen or heard of the new showroom Cats Exotics will be opening this spring. We mentioned that it would be a full service complex complete with High-End mechanic shop, detailing facility, and on-site car storage among MANY other things. We truly intend on it being a "one-stop shop" that will not only take care of all of our customers' Luxury and Exotic needs, but also be a place where fellow car enthusiasts can come by to enjoy themselves, share knowledge, and take pleasure in the company and cars we all enjoy so much.

So it is with GREAT PLEASURE that Cats Exotics is announcing the first company that will be joining our team at the new facility is none other than NORTHWEST AUTO SALON! We couldn't be more proud to be bringing Ben, Blake, and their crew on board and this whole idea just got that much better and that much more exciting.

I will let Ben and Blake chime in on the details of what NWAS will be bringing to the table at their new location but let's just say 6,000 square feet of detailing space will sure as heck make for some amazing detail work!

All of us at Cats Exotics as well as NWAS are extremely excited for what the future brings and are even more excited to be able to serve the community which we love so much just that much more.

See you all at SEMA, and stay tuned......major epicness to come soon!

See less See more
#5 ·
Not because Blake is my friend because he is not and he sweats me all the time but he is truly the best at what he does. I trust him with my car more than I trust myself. We have flown Blake and his team down here twice to work on our cars. Blake and NW Auto Salon are truly the best of the best in what they do. We are honored and pleased to hear about you guys joining forces. On wards and up wards.
Uncle Raw

#31 ·
We will be moving the shop. :)

Shared with thousands of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

Thanks RAW and L4P.

SWEET! No more driving to Ballard for me!
No tolls, Accessible by I-5 and 405 and not off the beaten path like we are in Magnolia currently.

If I am around, I am sure some of the Vancouver contingent will be making it down to the opening.
That would be sweet!

me too . . .
can't wait to come invade you guys with full on film crew !!!!
Epicness will ensue. :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.