Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Checked out the satin P1 today and it's gorgeous. My cell pictures are all entirely too dark and crappy.

When I got there they had the black P1 idling outside I guess doing diagnostics on it...it sat there for the 15 minutes I was at the dealer, and I noticed once I got in my car at the business next door and went to leave, it was gone...I missed out on seeing some rolling & possible road action.

This was the best shot I got of the finish.

The rest of the dark shots I got.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
can we start a P1 pictures thread? I'd like to have one main thread to fantasize in.

I really can't decide which color looks best, it's such a surreal car.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Checked out the satin P1 today and it's gorgeous. My cell pictures are all entirely too dark and crappy.

When I got there they had the black P1 idling outside I guess doing diagnostics on it...it sat there for the 15 minutes I was at the dealer, and I noticed once I got in my car at the business next door and went to leave, it was gone...I missed out on seeing some rolling & possible road action.
I acually found the owner of the Cerulean on Mclaren Life. He said that the GT Sprint is also his and he also has a 911 Cup.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
can we start a P1 pictures thread? I'd like to have one main thread to fantasize in.

I really can't decide which color looks best, it's such a surreal car.
Yeah I'm surprised there isn't one, I thought there was.

I know its crazy how it looks so good in almost any color. Look up CJ Wilson's Instagram, the color of his is awesome.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts