splooginggg lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
damn that GT-R was cookin!

·
Registered
67 Posts
10.6 is respectable....dont matter how much hp you got...you still gota drive the damn thing.
Without a doubt. However if I dropped 30K on a TT kit I'd hope for better than a 10.6..

These internet videos aren't an accurate representation, maybe he missed a shift, bad launch, first time in the car - who knows!

All I know is that GT-R was MOVING!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Without a doubt. However if I dropped 30K on a TT kit I'd hope for better than a 10.6..

These internet videos aren't an accurate representation, maybe he missed a shift, bad launch, first time in the car - who knows!

That car has gone faster than 10.6

·
Registered
592 Posts

The 30K doesn't buy you driving ability. It buys you HP. If you don't know how to drive a car you can have all the power in the world and do MUCH worse than 10.6

·
Registered
86 Posts
well if i remember correctly this GTT is manual, so it needs very good hands to make it go fast...

The GTR is a double clutch auto...

and the Switzer GTRs are INSANE! so thats wasn't fair for that specific GTT with a bolt on kit...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Trapping only 134mph in a TT Gallardo is shit. Sorry. I don't care if it's a low boost, bottom of the line kit.

Not to mention, I'm sure it is just paddle shifting. Not a true 6 speed. You wouldn't have to be a good driver to drive a TT Gallardo into the 10s with paddle shifting.

EDIT: Lambo is making 740AWHP. That thing should still be deeper into the 10s, given its AWD and shifting has got to be easy as shit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts