41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
I smell sarcasm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Generally LV damier is a classic, but if I need to choose between that two, I'd go for the Versace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess I cant say too much.. I have the Louis belt. I think I have wore it once or twice. I will have to admit that I am a fan of the Damier Geant and Graphite collection though

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
....cause this thread totally needed to be revived.

Reactions: Mantooth

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was never a fan of the patterned belts, regardless of the company. I don't see the sense in paying for something that's a piece of leather with paint on it, but the buckles look cool and I wouldn't be bad with a pair of jeans... The H buckle hermes makes is played out too... I think all of that stuff kind of screams "look at me I spent a lot of money on this"
My two go-to belts are both purple label. High quality stitching, alligator, Italian hand made & sterling buckles. My brown one has a traditional buckle and my black one that I wear with suits has the rectangular, engine tuned buckle that you can get monogrammed.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Let me tell you about this middle aged guy in Inchon Airport last week...from top to bottom:

-Chanel sunglasses
-Burberry pattern shirt
-Gucci messenger bag
-Evisu Jeans (the ones with the big red design down both legs)
-LV belt
-LV billfold (1/3 sticking out of back pocket)
-Gucci loafers
-Jacked up canvas suitcase

Ol' boy looked wacked...please don't be that guy.

via SoftBank/iPhone/Tapatalk
But... but... BRAND!!!!!!!!! lol
yeah I see that a lot when I'm over there. I saw this grandma grandpa couple in the mall who were both head to toe in burberry everything. It didn't look stylish. It looked like they just picked random stuff and tried to wear as many accessories/scarves etc as possible to show how much they can afford or something... And my sis in law worked in the lux dept in a mall in Seoul and she said that multiple times, Chinese people came in and were unsatisfied with the size of the brandname belt buckles, and they asked if she could give them much LARGER buckles so everyone could see they're wearing a high end belt lol

41 - 55 of 55 Posts