Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say how much of a Family L4P is....

I went to DC this last week for about 5 or so days and Dan (dstylezs) took me under his wing for pretty much the entire time.

He took me to his favorite night spots, got me in places I otherwise would've never ventured, and even accompanied me on some sight seeing....He treated me like family.

All in all it was and EPIC trip filled with everything from raging at some of DCs hottest night clubs with some of the hottest chicks DC had to offer, to solemn reflection at some of our Nation's most sacred landmarks and hallowed grounds....

Did I mention I had never met D before? Yeah, never met.

Pretty amazing stuff how powerful and full of love this community is.

L4P FTMFW!!!:clap:

And as I'm sure D can attest, photo/video thread to come soon....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Glad to hear, thats what this place is all about. Thank you for sharing and thank you for supporting the community. Now If uncle raw heads your way are you going to show me all the happening spots. And I dont mean the oldest damn strip club in the west that we saw during gR???!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uncle Raw you know I got you like no other.....Red Carpet is all you'll get!

How about the newest strip club in the west, does that sound better?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
As long as its wider than 8 feet and longer than 20 and has more than one, one legged, blind, bald, stuck up stripper I am game. I will never forget that night. The gR bus ride was just epic.

Uncle Raw you know I got you like no other.....Red Carpet is all you'll get!

How about the newest strip club in the west, does that sound better?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't guarantee that they aren't stuck up as that is an embodiment of all strippers' lack of self-esteem, but the rest of the criteria - I got you!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
That is something else I love about this place.No matter what city you visit, L4P fam is there and ready to take care of you. WIN! :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Glad to hear, thats what this place is all about. Thank you for sharing and thank you for supporting the community. Now If uncle raw heads your way are you going to show me all the happening spots. And I dont mean the oldest damn strip club in the west that we saw during gR???!!
Strippers strung out on Geritol and lubed up with Ben-Gay FTW
gotta love the size and scope of the l4p familia..

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I was just thinking, when are we gonna have an L4P family road trip..

but we already have one.. gR!!!!!! :clap:

See you all in vegas :)

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
I was just thinking, when are we gonna have an L4P family road trip..

but we already have one.. gR!!!!!! :clap:

See you all in vegas :)
I'm hoping Uncle RAW will rent us a Winnebago and we can hit the streets....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts