Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am looking for true religion jeans right now.

What website did you you guys get them online?
I buy my true's from either their store or from Nordstrom. You can purchase online from them too, but I wouldn't buy anywhere else because I don't support fake designer BS. I would recommend buying in person though because all the seat's fit different.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Most of their jeans look like they belong on women. Makes you look like a douche. Perfectly paired with Ed Hardy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I wore them, I'd purchase at Von Maur.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
They have an actual store in the area.

but i am a Lucky Brand fan

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I don't own any of their jeans, nor have found a pair I would wear, but are they actually made here in America?

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Trues are for kids, and even then, they are out. Honestly, if you want good looking and properly fitting clothes, go to Nordstroms (or similar) and work with someone in the men's department. They'll essentially act as a personal shopper/stylist and do it for free (they make commission off your purchases). I've been working with a young lady at Nordstrom's for about a year now and have never been happier with my wardrobe. They will tailor anything (including jeans) and give you honest opinions. It's worth the cost differential between online and in-store IMO.

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Are you 70? I am wondering: at what age will I start to refer to an adult woman as "a young lady?"
Ok...23 y/o hot chick.

Cool story bro. YOLO. Lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts