Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen it?

just got back from seeing it!!! I thought it was pretty good, I sure as sh1t want to just "tron" my car, and fit her with some LEDs all over ha...

plus Olivia wilde is just fine as hell

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Where the hell have you been Alex?!?!?

Back on track, I am not gonna see the movie. The trailer didn't impress me or my girl so we passed. We are both Johnny Depp fans so we are gonna go see his new movie.

·
5,744 Posts
Looking forward to hopefully seeing it tomorrow. I remember my dad showing Tron for the first time when I was younger......ON LASER DISC. I have high expectations.

-Markus-

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just got back from the movie.... good not great (7 out of 10)
It had an OK story but was ultimately predictable, not to the avatar levels but still predictable. The cinematography and sets where stunning in the "grid" and I loved the soundtrack (although I might be biased as im a huge fan of Daft Punk). The 3D left alot to be desired and they had a kind of stylistic way of doing it, When in the "Real" world it was a normal 2D movie but when in the "grid" it was 3D. If you are a fan of scifi and technology this is a movie for you but otherwise just wait for the DVD.

Also Decepticonr8 I agree with you on Olivia (always been a fan) and now i just gotta make one of the suits they are bad ass!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
were going to go see it tonight, fuckin stoked. just gotta convince the roommate to see it in 3D (gives us both headaches, but wanna suck it up for this one)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Can't wait to see it Stupid Xmas parties getting in the way of seeing Tron.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just saw it last night. I thought it was really awesome. Loved the soundtrack.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
im listening to the sound track right now. wewt.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
were going to go see it tonight, fuckin stoked. just gotta convince the roommate to see it in 3D (gives us both headaches, but wanna suck it up for this one)
I get a headache every damn time I see 3D! They need to do something about this...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where the hell have you been Alex?!?!?

Back on track, I am not gonna see the movie. The trailer didn't impress me or my girl so we passed. We are both Johnny Depp fans so we are gonna go see his new movie.
I was away for a little but now Im back playa!!!
You and kayla are tripping!! must be boy band jr thats clogging your judgements ha!!!

im listening to the sound track right now. wewt.
listened to it all day today dude... im gonna put lights on the R8 and everywhere i go, im gonna have the soundtrack announce my arrival!!

I get a headache every damn time I see 3D! They need to do something about this...
that and i cant stand the glasses, thats why I only watch certain movies in 3D...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
im not gunna lie, my eye balls had about 100 orgasms. my mind was stuck in AWE. such a stunning movie.

aimee: see tis in 3D just take a bunch of tylenol first. i couldnt imagine it not in 3d.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I was away for a little but now Im back playa!!!
You and kayla are tripping!! must be boy band jr thats clogging your judgements ha!!!

listened to it all day today dude... im gonna put lights on the R8 and everywhere i go, im gonna have the soundtrack announce my arrival!!

that and i cant stand the glasses, thats why I only watch certain movies in 3D...

loving the soundtrack! and im with you on the lights, think the motorcycle is getting some upgrades this winter, hehe.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Saw it today. Pretty Crazy effects and scenery! Todays cinemetography definitely did the movie justice as opposed to the original.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
possible spoiler! DON'T READ! Anyway, in the part where he meets Zeus the Daft Punk is there and Zeus tells them to basically bump up the music, what song is that! It's not on the sound track I downloaded ;(

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
possible spoiler! DON'T READ! Anyway, in the part where he meets Zeus the Daft Punk is there and Zeus tells them to basically bump up the music, what song is that! It's not on the sound track I downloaded ;(
Do you think that is really Zeus? don't want to give too many spoilers, but there are things that happen afterwards that makes me think that someone else is Zeus.

In regards to the movie...all I can say is DAMN! Definitely one of my favorite movies to date. Already looking into some design ideas on Tron clothing...hopefully doable, but is going to be difficult/expensive

1 - 20 of 32 Posts