Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stayed at a hotel last night with a bathroom with ZERO privacy. Thought it was kinda cool. Although probaly not everyones thing. The bathroom was open to the rest of the room so there was not getting around everyone in the room seeing your business.

The left is the water closet and the room on the right is the shower. I think the maid was checkin out my stuff!!!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
How many people are usually in the bathroom with you?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many people are usually in the bathroom with you?

At least my wife and we don't usually do our business in front of each other. When we have other couples in the room it made for an interesting time. This was open to the rest of the room so it was out there for everyone to see.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
interesting time huh, any pics?

At least my wife and we don't usually do our business in front of each other. When we have other couples in the room it made for an interesting time. This was open to the rest of the room so it was out there for everyone to see.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
:lol::lol:

Should have just left the door wide open!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Real men sh!t with the door open...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts