Luxury4Play.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry about the weather guys it rained most of the day up here , Everyone will receive a refund and I will be putting together another event its looking around mid october

·
Registered
938 Posts
yeah thats weird, most if not all tracks I've been at do not require a helmet unless it's 13.9 or faster and cage for 11.9 or faster.
nhra rules doesn't require a helmet at 14 or slower but NJ does for anything on a track. and 5 point cage at 11.49 or faster.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Heres the thing all the saturday dates that are available we would have to share the track time with whatever event is on that date which means less track time on the drag strip for you guys, the road course is pretty free , if its held on a friday it is the quarter mile and road course for ourselves all day give me some feed back on what you guys desire more a saturday date with less 1/4 drag racing time and more road course or a friday with a few hours on the 1/4 mile and a few hours on the road course

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Heres the thing all the saturday dates that are available we would have to share the track time with whatever event is on that date which means less track time on the drag strip for you guys, the road course is pretty free , if its held on a friday it is the quarter mile and road course for ourselves all day give me some feed back on what you guys desire more a saturday date with less 1/4 drag racing time and more road course or a friday with a few hours on the 1/4 mile and a few hours on the road course
I think the majority prefer the road course, Greg and I had spoke about a road course only event.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Would everyone rather a Saturday with much less drag racing and more road course or a Friday with a good amount of time on both tracks I want to set a date for the new event by monday give me some feed back guys

·
Registered
68 Posts
Refunds out today , New Event

Hey anyone who signed up for the Tri-State Track Attack refunds were done this morning , I am putting together a new event as we speak
it is on a Saturday at the end of October it will be majority road course and a few passes on the 1/4 mile and I have lowered the pricing both on Racing and Spectator and still the catered lunch included more info will be up soon.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'd be down for a road course event only.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If the event is just road course maybe the price could come down a little so more people can get involved.
Not only was the event being mid week a factor, but I think cost was too.

·
Registered
712 Posts
If the event is just road course maybe the price could come down a little so more people can get involved.
Not only was the event being mid week a factor, but I think cost was too.
+1

there's NJMP events that are around $250, I just did one it was a blast.

121 - 135 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.