Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
i saw a green tesla roadster at the McDonalds in randolph the other day. weird not hearing a motor.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Grey flying spur on flatbush ave and red F430 on lexington

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That could be it. It did have wheels on it but i couldn't see them cause he was moving. Very likely.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Black cab 996 turbo with L4P on the top of the windshield. Did you see me in the Avalanche throw out the 4? I was beeping also, it was at the light at Ridgewood rd. and Kinderkamack around 3:15 today.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
YO JIGGA that was me!!!! I thought you were reppin the 4 I was on the phone so you caught me off guard. That was cool though, if you see me again stop and I'll hook you up with some decals I always have some goods in my car. Do you live in the area, I was like 10 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I keep seeing a dark blue Maserati GT between Flemington and Hopewell. Silver flying Spur between Clinton and Frenchtown. White Flying Spur in New Hope PA. Navy Blue and a black Bentrley GT's between Glen Gardner and Frenchtown. And a dark grey Aston DB9 up and down RT.31. Also A dark blue with lighter blue Maybach in the Flemington/Clinton area. I realize that is a bit much in one thing but I see at least one or two of these a week. Every week. Same cars same areas... No idea who they are yet though.

·
Registered
704 Posts
white R8 with carbon blade, silver NSX and E90 m3 in front of houston's at Riverside mall today. and then as I was leaving, saw them driving back and forth on the highway in front of the mall!

41 - 60 of 537 Posts