Luxury4Play.com banner

521 - 537 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
I know a student at Penn State with a matte black SLS. Assuming it's not the same one though, wouldn't expect a college kid to be doing gR.
^^ I am pretty sure both of them are the same one. The one from GR4 did have PA plates on it.
Yup, same car from GR4.

Saw a blacked out R8 and 599 on route 42 this morning.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I know a student at Penn State with a matte black SLS. Assuming it's not the same one though, wouldn't expect a college kid to be doing gR.
haha why not?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Buddys dad just picked up a 08 Murcielago Spyder E-gear. AWESOME car, had it tinted and straight pipe exhaust put on. Hopefully get to drive it this weekend

·
Registered
17 Posts
^^ I am pretty sure both of them are the same one. The one from GR4 did have PA plates on it.
Oh, cool. Plate says GULWING. And being a college kid myself, I wouldn't think someone would have that kind of time. I mean, there isn't much better to do than gR, but it's kinda weird thinking of someone my age taking their $200k supercar on a rally across the country...

·
Registered
17 Posts
In terms on spots lately, saw an R8 on ADV.1s a little while back. My friend spotted the green chrome Gallardo in King of Prussia, PA last Monday. I saw an Elise in KoP today and a Vanquish on Market St. in Philly.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Saw a ZL1 and fisker karma on my home from work on rt 22 yesterday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
One of my neighbors has a ZL1. I have yet to see it, my friend sent me a pic and I've seen it covered up in their driveway. I wanna try to do a shoot with it but I don't know like any of my neighbors...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Let's see...all today in King of Prussia, PA: matte black '11 GT-R, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini G Spyder, Type 72D Exige S, track-ready 996 GT2. Pics of all (except GT-R) if wanted.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
redsrt-10 viper follwed by me n a backroad, despie his tryng he couldn't shake me. he said he's only hd the car fo a week, so not a lot of driving time

db9 on rt.80 on thursday morning

·
Registered
209 Posts
Saw a white Aventador on Eisenhower parkway in Roseland NJ. Got on to 280 west.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I rode my 600rr from Boston to Virginia and I spotted a few cars on the way down, I'm not sure where I was most of the time but I'll do my best to identify the places.

saw this silver GTR on the Jersey Turnpike going South on Friday afternoon
-

saw this black Panamera Turbo also on the Jersey Tpke at the same time Friday
-

I'm not sure what state I was in when I saw this Gallardo- I think it was in MD but I honestly can't remember. Blonde guy/girl inside

521 - 537 of 537 Posts