Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 537 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See a nice car try and grab a pic and if you can't post up a description let's se if it's someone on the board.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
saw a silver 997 turbo coming off the palisades exit 13 while i was washing the wifes wagon at the power wash place across the street around 11

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
E92 M3 Cab at the gas station in brooklyn (Flatlands ave). White over red. looked like red velvet cake lol. Sounded like an eisanmann exhaust. But definitely aftermarket. Had 212 motoring tags on it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ON Rt. 208 today:

Dark gray murci
Older yellow diablo
Super silver GTR
Lotus exige

All around 12:30 - 1pm. Nice day to take out the toys! :D

No pics though...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
audi r8 and 997tt in CT, on some backroad highway last sunday, also saw a ferrari 355 on the same road.

saw bam margera's purple lambo on rt.100 about 2wks ago, and a red with white racing striped ford gt today on rt.100 + rt.113 intersection in pa near exton

·
Registered
938 Posts
saturday saw a silver aston coupe in pompton lakes. and today (in the rain) i saw a blue aston drop top with blue top on zeek rd in denville.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
saturday saw a silver aston coupe in pompton lakes. and today (in the rain) i saw a blue aston drop top with blue top on zeek rd in denville.
My wife brought it to my attention this weekend that we've been seeing allot more Aston's lately and when I thought about it I realized she's right. Imagine that, my wife was right........ :confused:

·
Registered
938 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
saw the same aston again today and in the same spot just going the other way.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I saw a nice Gallardo Spider today, Orange with black roof in Rockleigh.

1 - 20 of 537 Posts