Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 138 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
we are heading out right around 9:30 and the run is heading north, there is a spot we'll be stopping at after the drive for brunch if you want to do the entire thing. If not you can break off the run where ever you want. If you want to know the route PM me. I don't want to go public with it until the morning of the run. I don't need any extra attention from anyone along the route. :wink: If you have EZ pass bring it!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
At the mall at 9 AM and we will be leaving around 9:35 to go on the run! It's going to be allot of fun. There is a reservation for us at the Charthouse in Dobbs Ferry for brunch at the end of the drive. We will be done around 12 noon.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I talked my friend into bringing his Carrera GT out for the drive on Sunday. He has an empty seat and said he would be willing to take a passenger if anyone wants to hop in. Pm me if you are interested. See you guys Sunday!!

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
I talked my friend into bringing his Carrera GT out for the drive on Sunday. He has an empty seat and said he would be willing to take a passenger if anyone wants to hop in. Pm me if you are interested. See you guys Sunday!!
I have a guy who would like a ride in an exotic.

He will drive his car to the meet.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
he lets pretty much anyone drive it. He will definitely take you for a spin. One of the coolest car guys I know, he is always getting new cars and lets me drive all of them. He tracks all of his cars too. He's just a real chill guy.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Damn dude, this meet sounds better and better, I wish i was going to be around. :(
me too, and I think the weather is better in NJ that in South Beach :(

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Aww man im so angry im missing this one!! Im playing pit crew at a dyno event in queens. I need to see pics and vids when this one is thru. FASTLANE is hooking it up. DO WORK SON!!!!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I will have plenty of pics and some vids of this run. I'll be posting up on Sunday night. If you are thinking of coming to the meet you should, it will be worth while. My friend has never been on a group run before either, he's pretty stoked for it. I got another email from him this morning and it looks like I'm meeting at his house and I might take his Ferrari on the run. He offered it to me, so I am considering it. If you have any more confirmations of people coming just pm me so I can get a count of exactly how many to expect. Thanks, Greg

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The cgt guy is tough to get on the runs he's super busy all the time so I'm not sure when he'll be out with us again. He takes it out every few days but not for long drives. The more I think about it I think I'm going to take him up on his offer to bring out his Ferrari. Just to switch it up a little, that car has a tubi on it and it's almost as loud as the cgt.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Have fun guys. We'll be having our DFW meetup.

We'll see who can get the craziest.

I'm sure we'll have better guns ;)

41 - 60 of 138 Posts