Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L4P,

In a few weeks i leave for a month in Europe and am looking for a few cool "car related" places to visit.

I already have a trip to Novitec lined up while in Munich but i am looking for anything cool in Switzerland and Austria as those are the areas i am least familiar with.

If anyone knows of a cool dealership, tuner shop, or best yet - a car show that is coming up in that area please let me know. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
I guess you'll be driving something sporty again, so my vote goes out for the Stelvio pass. Shouldn't be missed when you're around ;)

RUF is in the Munich area too. Haven't been there tho, so I don't know if it's worth a visit, but without doubt it's a whole different story than Gemballa/TechArt.

Swiss roads, if you know the right spots, are generally a huge blast, but you have to be aware of the speedlimit, which is as low as in the US... But if you want driving pleasure, it's perfect.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you'll be driving something sporty again, so my vote goes out for the Stelvio pass. Shouldn't be missed when you're around ;)

RUF is in the Munich area too. Haven't been there tho, so I don't know if it's worth a visit, but without doubt it's a whole different story than Gemballa/TechArt.

Swiss roads, if you know the right spots, are generally a huge blast, but you have to be aware of the speedlimit, which is as low as in the US... But if you want driving pleasure, it's perfect.
Wont be driving much - mainly trains and planes - but hope to try out a Panamera for a weekend :)

Thinking about RUF --- will do some research on this. And yes, cant wait for our time in Switzerland. Lake Lucerne is where we will mainly be....hope to see some nice rides there!

Thanks for the reply man - hope all is well with you :)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Funny enough, I'll be at Lake Lucerne some time this or next month, too. Don't know when yet, but I'll stay there for a weekend of partying... Small World! What the heck are you doin there bro? :D

Yea I'm fine, thanks. Hope you're alright too and enjoy your white beast ;)

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meilenwerk in Germany...

Google that and you'll find what you want in Automotive world ;)
Looking now....thanks! :D

Funny enough, I'll be at Lake Lucerne some time this or next month, too. Don't know when yet, but I'll stay there for a weekend of partying... Small World! What the heck are you doin there bro? :D

Yea I'm fine, thanks. Hope you're alright too and enjoy your white beast ;)
That is crazy -- i am just going to chill there for a week or so. Check out the sights and hang at the hotel and relax. Keep me posted if you go there.

porsche museum in Stuttgart? I'll be going there in about a week, I'll try to post pics
I went there last year --- so sick --- you will love it!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I'd seriously love to join you on one of these auto-themed Euro holidays. My wife has no interest in cars and I've pretty much concluded that I need to find some buddies who are willing to go with me. Have fun this go round!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd seriously love to join you on one of these auto-themed Euro holidays. My wife has no interest in cars and I've pretty much concluded that I need to find some buddies who are willing to go with me. Have fun this go round!
Thanks man. Next one after this will prally be Cavallino in Palm Beach this coming January - interested?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts