Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please welcome our GOLD sponsor JP Logistic Motorsports, a great addition to the 4 community.

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Great to have a Transport company on board with the 4. Only makes sense with the amount of cars this community moves around. You are gong to get REALLY busy around Gold Rush time!

Are you nationwide or do you focus on any particular region?

· Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Revved thanks for the welcome and yes we are Nation Wide as well as World Wide logistics. We are running 19 trucks and trailers at any given day plus we have 20+ owner operators that work only for us... our customer base is really growing and we want to make it grow more with personally owned vehicles. We have dealers that use us exclusively one being a sponsor on this site LAMBORGHINI BEVERLY HILLS, plus 25 others dealers, and I must mention my athletes and celebrities we have that keep us busy... My New Years resolution is to add 6 more company owned trucks and enclosed trailers by B-day in March

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.