Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,507 Posts

· THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Our CTO is at a conference today. I announced JPs Gold Sponsorship. I appreciate members keeping an eye out for community. Please welcome George. They are a great addition to the 4 family.

· Registered
272 Posts
man i wish i would have known about this last year. i flew to long beach california from jfk to look at a car, buy it and then drove it back to bridgeport ct. i had never used a car transport company, couldnt get ahold of a few friends who use transport companies. I was super skeptical and afraid about just using ANY internet company to transport my dream car across the country. all i needed was something like this thread, reputable comunity with a member who's a transport company. exactly one year ago i would have used this company with my eyes closed just because its a member on here. ehh maybe for the summer you can get me a ferrari somewhere hehehe. good to have you here.

Eddie

· Registered
491 Posts
man i wish i would have known about this last year. i flew to long beach california from jfk to look at a car, buy it and then drove it back to bridgeport ct. i had never used a car transport company, couldnt get ahold of a few friends who use transport companies. I was super skeptical and afraid about just using ANY internet company to transport my dream car across the country. all i needed was something like this thread, reputable comunity with a member who's a transport company. exactly one year ago i would have used this company with my eyes closed just because its a member on here. ehh maybe for the summer you can get me a ferrari somewhere hehehe. good to have you here.

Eddie
Our sponsors ROCK. We will take care of you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.