Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as a reminder to all the participants, with the little amount of time left and limited spacing, please make sure your vehicle is booked to be transported to any of the GR cities, or from Las Vegas back to your place. We will be working with Ben at NWAS in Seattle to have all vehicles cleaned, detailed and ready for the road. All vehicles will be transported via enclosed trailers and fully insured and bonded. Please send a PM with all your questions or enquiries.

Will see you all at GR2

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I have 4 from bay to seattle and 5 from Vegas to Bay for now.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
So I have yet to figure out how I am getting from Colorado to Seattle...can I camp out in someones lambo thats getting transported though these parts? lol

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Where are they getting dropped off in Seattle? I am not going to be there until Tuesday and need to know where to have the car picked up in order to get it to the hotel.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are they getting dropped off in Seattle? I am not going to be there until Tuesday and need to know where to have the car picked up in order to get it to the hotel.
Thomas,

If you are going to need your car detailed or cleaned it will be at NWAS which they will either have a mobile was set up at the Hotel or a location which we will keep you posted on. If not I will be up there my self at the Hotel and have your car till you and the rest of the participants show up to get them...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Any cars that need more than a wash should be dropped off at my shop. Any cars that just want a wash we can do at the hotel. My shop is about a half hour away from the hotel. Contact Blake to arrange.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Any cars that need more than a wash should be dropped off at my shop. Any cars that just want a wash we can do at the hotel. My shop is about a half hour away from the hotel. Contact Blake to arrange.
PMing with Blake right now. Looks like a wash will work fine for what I have.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just making sure you got me on the go and back brotha. Wait till you see what I come out the woodworks with George. See ya soon

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Do not give Thomas the keys if he has been drinking, I made that mistake in San Fran the night before GR. I had to jump on the hood in the parking garage while him and a drunk Jason A tried to leave with the sirens blaring.

It was pretty cool, I wish I was a bit drunker and jumped in the back instead of being the voice of reason.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Do not give Thomas the keys if he has been drinking, I made that mistake in San Fran the night before GR. I had to jump on the hood in the parking garage while him and a drunk Jason A tried to leave with the sirens blaring.

It was pretty cool, I wish I was a bit drunker and jumped in the back instead of being the voice of reason.
Somewhere after the pizza place, I kinda went blank...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts