Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there just wanted to say whats up , Ive been on and off here for a few years . i used to drive this and on new years eve i traded for this , which will soon hopefully be ls1 :) and i also own a sticker company called topshelf vinyl .

heres some pics of the new car ,

some vinyl work that i have done in the past

you guys can see more of my work and inquire on quotes if needed too

we ship world wide
https://www.facebook.com/ShopTopShelfVinyl

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Welcome, cool post. Looks like Pat Goodin's FD car? Nice! Ryan Tuerck is a good buddy of mine, I'm stoked for Long Beach!
:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, cool post. Looks like Pat Goodin's FD car? Nice! Ryan Tuerck is a good buddy of mine, I'm stoked for Long Beach!
thanks , dang thats cool he has a sick 1j s13 , i like those back roads in the offseason.

and naw its matt powers car , and mike pollard and the last chelsea denofa.

if you ever need any too let me know ,

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
thanks , dang thats cool he has a sick 1j s13 , i like those back roads in the offseason.

and naw its matt powers car , and mike pollard and the last chelsea denofa.

if you ever need any too let me know ,
Yessir, his SR20 missile car and 1JZ S13 are both rad. Chelsea Denofa's E36 was cool too, I almost like it more than his E46. Thanks for the kind offer, I very much appreciate it!

Check out this thread:

http://www.luxury4play.com/l4p-racing/110006-formula-drift-ryan-tuerck.html

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, would love to see a build thread for the swap
thanks yea ill probly end up posting here , you guys have been cool and less drama then most other forums lol plus ive learned a ton about my own business by watching and reading about some of you guys.

if i keep the car ill be getting everything ready march 1 in preparation for my shop and start ordering everything

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
soon to be with 0 camber in the rear , and 400+ hp is the plan then if i really get into the car , turbo will come :) ive been sliding it a bit and i like the angle , will end up with full FD cage , cut knuckles from PSI industries in florida and some other goodies

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Please put the camber back properly so you can actually handle right with the car. A bmw is already made to handle like a porsche your just destroying it's capabilities with that stupid stance crap.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^
Please put the camber back properly so you can actually handle right with the car. A bmw is already made to handle like a porsche your just destroying it's capabilities with that stupid stance crap.
lol i agree . i received the car like this , it drives well but alot of the camber will be coming out for sure

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
haha nice . I like it , would love to come drive with you guys one day haha , do you drive too?
I just finished selling off all my toys for either a seriously epic project car or to start building houses, haven't decided yet haha!
;)

soon to be with 0 camber in the rear , and 400+ hp is the plan then if i really get into the car , turbo will come :) ive been sliding it a bit and i like the angle , will end up with full FD cage , cut knuckles from PSI industries in florida and some other goodies
Here's a few links you may find helpful during your build...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice thanks , u should do both , start the car slow put money into house start renting or flipping use piece of the profit on the car. win win lol

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
nice thanks , u should do both , start the car slow put money into house start renting or flipping use piece of the profit on the car. win win lol
I like the way you think haha! That's definitely the plan my friend, progress is a process!

And a little motivation for your build...:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts