Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I made the decision after hitting 85k mi, to trade in my beloved white '11 Range Rover Sport Supercharged..I bought it new 4 years ago and it was a great car.
I wanted to step it up in all aspects for an ultimate daily driver, so I went for a F10 M5. It is a triple black 2013 with the 6 speed manual, and I absolutely love it.

here are a few pictures..
old-

image hosting services
new-

upload pic

photo uploading

photos upload

upload gif from url

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Having owned and driven both I can tell you that they can't be more different! Love the M5 but dislike the artificial sound they do. Love the comfort of RR's and the supercharger kicking in when you need it to. You kept it for 4 years, props for that. I wish I could do the same without wanting to switch every year or so. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Best trade-in you could have made, especially since it's a 6 speed. Congrats, enjoy in good health

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Delete the rear mufflers, replace with straight pipes, turn off the artificial noise (if you can, should be a fuse?) ...enjoy it more ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that sounds incredible.. And yes i would agree, I have yet to hear the exhaust pumped into the interior- the stock sound has a very refined tone to It.

·
14,490 Posts
Good trade. Enjoy it man!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Riverside! Wooooo

Lol, congrats

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, and hah yes I had to make the drive from San Diego up to riverside because it was the only manual available within a substantial distance.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Great looking car, and nice choice. And not to be a dick, but are those little lighted M things able to be turned off? That is incredibly ostentatious

1 - 20 of 40 Posts