Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell or trade my 1985 Lamborghini Jalpa and get a 4 seater. I'm open to all offers, but I'd really like something equally unusual and fun to drive. It doesn't have to be an even trade. I have no problem with a few bucks changing hands, either way. Please PM or email [email protected].

Here's a pic from the Gold's Gym Philly Cheesesteak Run.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
What city are you in? My Qvale has 4 seats, but the rears are only big enough for kids, midgets, or small dogs :D.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What city are you in? My Qvale has 4 seats, but the rears are only big enough for kids, midgets, or small dogs :D.
That is a car I know very little about. The small back seat is no issue. My kids are young, and small for their ages.

I'm in NY, about a half hour from Manhattan. Can you PM some more info about your car?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That is a car I know very little about. The small back seat is no issue. My kids are young, and small for their ages.

I'm in NY, about a half hour from Manhattan. Can you PM some more info about your car?
Oh, you are on the other coast, not exactly close by :(. If you were in So Cal I would have actually pursued this further with you. Great car you have, I have always liked all the older Lambos, I even owned an Espada a few years ago :D.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Was that your car I just saw on BJ auction in LV? Went for $24K :goingcrazy:.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By the way, I'm not married to the idea of a trade. I posted it as a trade to see if I could attract interest in a different way. The car is also for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts