21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
no you can't use go-pro on the track, it was only designed to do that kind of job.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
no you can't use go-pro on the track, it was only designed to do that kind of job.
:confused::confused::confused:

on another note...my registration for Watkins Glen on May 30th & 31st is officially in the mail...who else is in!

·
Registered
199 Posts
NJMP is just ok? Never been... signed up for 4.30 with PCA.

Lime Rock is fun - I liked it. Uphill is somewhat unnerving and I will need to run the course for a while before getting 1 & 2 close to right :)

Poconos was my first DE and I had a great time but I can see how more experienced guys might thinks its meh...

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
NJMP is just ok? Never been... signed up for 4.30 with PCA.
Are they allowing 1 day registration for this event? if they are I'll sign up for the 30th Going to FL previous week so I gotta use my days off wisely don't want to get in trouble w/ the man :bitenails:

EDIT Just check 1 day registration is allowed for this event....going to see if I can pull off both days :) will probably sign up for atleast one of these days by tomorrow

EDIT #2 there is a wait list at the moment of about 15 people for Green & Yellow groups, I may still try & get on we'll see

Student Driver - Friday Only $245.00
Student Driver - Saturday Only $245.00
Student Driver - Both Days $395.00

4/29/2011 - NJMP Lightning DE
Driver Education,Metropolitan New York
Two day 4/29 & 4/30 Driver Education is open to all Porsche Club Members driving Porsches or other trackworthy automobiles. All CARS MUST PASS Tech Inspection by a Metro New York or Zone 1 approved Tech shop. Registration is done online at ClubRegistration.net

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
anyone got anything coming up??

I'll be at Pocono this Friday 5/6 w/ ACNA running on North 1st 'day of the year I'm EXCITED!!

I'll be at THE GLEN on May 30/31 w/ PheonixCMR

Possibly
Thunderbolt/Lightning on June 13/14

want to do more AutoX's in between trackdays, let me know if you hear of any

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
if you want ill roll with you on friday.
I'm going to be leaving Thursday night, you can definitely come hang out friday if you wish lmk

wish there were still spots available so you could sign up but there is even a waitlist

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just got back from 2days @ Watkins Glen-one word---AMAZING!!! You guys missed out on a great event!

Signed up for NJMP on June 20 & 21st w/ Audi NEQ

Come on guys get off your asses and lets get to the track! this will be days 4 & 5 for me this year :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
going back to lightning on 6/10

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
going back to lightning on 6/10
nice which organization?

Here are two clips from my recent trackdays at "The Glen"

Part 1

Part 2

I'll admit part 2 is better then part 1 especially towards the end :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
With RTR PCA. great time. Did a one day (of 3) and it was VERY light so got lots of track time and little traffic. I run green so trains develop pretty frequently :)

I was signed off for solo mid day - here is a lap from my 1st solo session
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ154JXTI08

going again in august.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
fixed the embed for you
With RTR PCA. great time. Did a one day (of 3) and it was VERY light so got lots of track time and little traffic. I run green so trains develop pretty frequently :)

I was signed off for solo mid day - here is a lap from my 1st solo session

going again in august.
I'll be at NJMP next Monday & Tuesday June 20 & 21 with Audi Club........what camera & software are you using?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Harry's laptimer on iPhone with the optional qiwi obd sender dongle for rpm and throttle position

21 - 40 of 76 Posts