Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a little wider than the RA-1's that came off, so I need to make a few minor adjustments... but looking forward to seeing how they do. Should have quite a bit more grip.
Thanks to Betim @ BBI Autosport for setting me up with the set.
Anyone else running these?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
tire warmers?

never heard of those...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
makes sense, im guessing more for the front tires, since u can just do a burnout to heat up and clean off the rears.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
makes sense, im guessing more for the front tires, since u can just do a burnout to heat up and clean off the rears.
no..the rears need it just as bad if not more....rule of thumb...cold fronts..understeer....cold backs..oversteer.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
gotcha, i've only drag raced, so thats why im asking questions.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no tire warmers needed, just need a lap or two to get things up to temp before you start to push

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Badass, any vids of the car? I've been addicted to E46's forever, hoping I can pick one up in the next year or 2.

That's Laguna Seca not Estoril right?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Badass, any vids of the car? I've been addicted to E46's forever, hoping I can pick one up in the next year or 2.

That's Laguna Seca not Estoril right?
Correct, Laguna Seca Blue

No vids from Friday yet, but here's an old rear view video from Buttonwillow

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nice! I would like to pick up an e46 and convert it to a tracktoy :) what group do you run with?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I run with various groups. This was just our annual post-Thanksgiving event put on by a friend of mine for the last 7 or so years.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back in 2003 there were only 15 of us. Now the event hosts 40+ cars with 3 different run groups, but still more than enough track time.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Mike loved watching the video, next time I would love to go and check it out. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts