Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the new date for our track day. Since it's a little later in the season a few things have changed. Here is all the info

Place - E Town
date - Oct. 30th
Time - 9am-5pm
cost - driver ($199)
spectator ($49)
lunch is included for everyone registered

registration will be up soon on the E Town website.

It's a road course/drag strip event.

the road course is a private rental but the strip is open to the public so we won't get as many runs in on the strip as last year but that's the price you pay to have the event on Saturday.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Greg, how much time/sessions will we get on the road course at Englishtown?

·
Registered
68 Posts
The day will consist of pretty much all day at the road course I am going to include a Drag Race Tech Card with the package for anyone that wants to make a few passes , Time on the Road Course will depend on the amount of cars attending but it will be broken down into groups of 5-8 cars at one time

·
Registered
596 Posts
The day will consist of pretty much all day at the road course I am going to include a Drag Race Tech Card with the package for anyone that wants to make a few passes , Time on the Road Course will depend on the amount of cars attending but it will be broken down into groups of 5-8 cars at one time
I understand but what is the plan - 30 minute/20/? intervals?? Just curious what all day means - 8-2, 8-4? Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Any details or links on the road course? This sounds like a lot of fun

1 - 20 of 78 Posts