Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a two day driving school and safety seminar at New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP).

The event will be run on the Thunderbolt track which is longer and more technical than Lightning. This is basically the track that got me into track events. It is technical but very thrilling at the same time.

The event will be rain or shine.

MotorsportReg.com : Audi Club NA - NJ Chapter announces ACNA-NJ Thunderbolt D.S & Safety Seminar (Tue 12 - Wed 13 Oct, 2010) info at Thunderbolt Raceway, Millville, NJ 08332 (4576)

Lessons and skills learned at these events really do transfer to everyday driving, as numerous former students attest to all the time. Many prior students report avoiding accidents thanks to things they learned at these events. Many others report simply enjoying their daily commute more knowing more about themselves and their cars. There really is no better way to improve your skills.

What you will learn at a performance driving school:

* How to handle your car in a emergency situation
* Understanding of braking dynamics
* Increased confidence in the performance characteristics of your vehicle

This event is not solely for Audi owners/drivers. It is open to all makes and models.

Feel free to post any questions/concerns, and remember, this is the most LEGAL fun you can and will have with your vehicle.........

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
How is the Audi NJ chapter feel about tints on the car? I had issues last year w/ the BMWCC NJ chapter but NY chapter is cool with it.

If no issues I'll sign up today!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How is the Audi NJ chapter feel about tints on the car? I had issues last year w/ the BMWCC NJ chapter but NY chapter is cool with it.

If no issues I'll sign up today!
there should be no issues since you will be driving with the front windows down. thanks!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
there should be no issues since you will be driving with the front windows down. thanks!
thanks, I also read the Tech portion and no mention of tints...now time to sign up!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
just registered and sending Check in mail...can't wait

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Guys there are still spots left for this event, I got an email last night regarding available spots....1 week away!!! DO IT NOW!!! get 2 trackdays in before the weather turns bad!!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I believe the price was lowered as well.
I believe it doesn't include the price for the prior nights dinner if I recall correctly

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
i would like to go but.... i normally work on those days.
aren't you coming up with a horrible cough :whistle:

tell them you need to test the prototype w/ a little more on fields (track) tests! :lol:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Last day to register is tomorrow by 11:59 if your on the fence just do it!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts