Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul Walker and I are producing a TV docu-series featuring Tanner Foust and Matt Farah!

We're shooting the promo-reel footage on April 22nd at The Streets of Willow. We'd love to see you all there!

Please see info below:
-------------------------
Join us for a kick-ass day of driving and drifting!

On April 22nd at the Streets of Willow, we’re shooting a promo reel for a TV docu-series featuring Tanner Foust and Matt Farah.

It’ll be an open track day, however we will need to clear the track for not more than 6 half-hour intervals throughout the day to get specific shots. There will be a minimum of 5 hours of open track time (likely more), and the filming segments should be pretty bitchin to watch!

Driver numbers will be limited to 30 and the cost for the day is $250 to ensure plenty of driving time for everyone. Lunch is included.

Please reply to Tim Whitcome – [email protected] to hold a spot! Please also let me know what car you’re bringing out.

See you there!
Tim

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Montinola - Great! Let me know

Jad - sure, we don't want a whole crowd full but as an L4P'er feel free to come by!

eshaun - nothing on the books yet but we'll post it here when we do!

· Registered
10,546 Posts
Good day today. Mike Magree has a few pictures, so does Duane and Kunani. Hope you guys all post them on here.

Paul Reppin' the 4!! :D I made him rep as he's part of our cool site! :)

Daijiro Yoshihara(formula d driver), myself and my best friend Marvin

951 Posts
Nice - sorry to have missed it, but it looked like an event only for fast cars...and fast drivers, dammit!

Failsauce

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.