TRACK DAY 2013

THURSDAY JULY 11

Website registrations are NOW OPEN!
at
FCA Track Event

Join us for a fantastic Track Day
to kick off our Region's
50th Anniversary Weekend!

Please see the attached .jpg for more information, or click on the link above.
Questions? Contact Evan Friedman: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Everyone,

It is that time of year and I'd like to remind all of our members that our track event is scheduled for Thursday, July 11, 2013. It is the 50th anniversary of the FCA and our track event is well timed with the arrival of the FCA Anniversary Ferrari 599GTB-HGTE that has been visiting all the FCA chapters in North America. This special car will be at the track and invited to take a few laps. Should be a very cool day and I assume well attended. Time is of the essence, so please register as soon as possible, as we'll need to make sure we have enough instructors, food, drink, etc.....

I hope you all can make the day and have some fun at the Ferrari Club driving school. Track event information and registration form downloads are available at our track event website: FCA Track Event
I have a special note from Ferrari Maserati of Ontario that they will provide FREE track tech inspections to any FCA club members, so if you are interested, please contact them for an appointment. Don't forget to mention that you are an FCA member and wish to take advantage of the FREE track tech inspection!

Please register for the track event as soon as possible. Time is running out!

Best regards,

Evan
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts