Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On December 19th between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm Platinum Motorsports and Luxury4play has teamed up with Toys 4 Tots to give back to the kids. This event will be huge. In typical Platinum and L4P style the day will be filled with fun and celebration for all! Please bring at least one unwrapped toy to the event. New announcements will be made here so subscribe and pass along the flyer!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
North Cali Crew is already gearing up to come down! I am making a FB event page as well. I know we have another thread but two threads for one good cause is better!

·
Registered
187 Posts
In! 1st comment. This means, someone will have to let me drive their exotic for the drive up. Aimee said so.

P.S. Aimees post doesn't count!

·
14,490 Posts
Where are we all going to park? Platinum motorsports has a pretty small parking area....

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

7327 MELROSE AVENUE . LOS ANGELES . CALIFORNIA . 90046 . 323.935.9222

IT'S OFFICIAL - CROOKS & CASTLES IS ON BOARD WITH
THE PLATINUM MOTORSPORT X LUXURY4PLAY TOYS 4 TOTS CHARITY EVENT!!!
Crooks & Castles
THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE THAT DONATE A TOY VALUED AT $15.00 OR MORE
WILL RECEIVE A LIMITED EDITION CROOKS & CASTLES X PLATINUM MOTORSPORT T-SHIRT

SUNDAY DECEMBER 19TH, 2010 - 11:00AM TO 3:00PM
WE RECOMMEND COMING EARLY AS PARKING IS LIMITED

THE MAIN THREAD CAN BE FOUND AT
http://www.luxury4play.com/off-topi...lay-1st-annual-toys-4-tots-charity-event.html

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Can out of towners support as well?

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many people want to do a little partying the night before. SLS hotel will be the destination. SF crew is staying there. San Diego Crew hopefully too!

·
14,490 Posts
Many people want to do a little partying the night before. SLS hotel will be the destination. SF crew is staying there. San Diego Crew hopefully too!
Is there a lounge or club in mind already?

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I'd like to send someone an AMEX or Visa gift card to purchase gifts for me. Shoot me a PM if you'd be willing to use it to purchase a few extra gifts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pm sent. I was thinking of making a thread and take pictures of all the toys people purcahsed to donate and posting them in it's own thread.

·
14,490 Posts
SLS has a lounge at the Hotel with an outside bar that we usually end up at. We always say we will go to a club but we end up having the best time at the SLS bar.
Can you call or text me if you end up doin that?. I'll come get a drink with you guys for a bit.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
1 - 20 of 93 Posts