Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the 4 know what old FJ40 Land Cruisers are worth? I've been looking at a few recently and it seems like there are some big price variations and it usually isn't for an obvious reason.

I'm very interested in a 1978 with 77k original miles, hard top not included but it seems to have minimal rust.

Any and all feedback is much appreciated so thank you in advance!

·
Registered
347 Posts
All I can say is that they have a cult following. I have a 99 Land Cruiser and kind of want an older one, maybe a 1984. A surprising number of people are the original owners, or have put a lot of time and effort into keeping them really nice or restoring them. One of the Land Cruiser forums I know of is ih8mud.com I'm sure you can get some good specific information there.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I can say is that they have a cult following. I have a 99 Land Cruiser and kind of want an older one, maybe a 1984. A surprising number of people are the original owners, or have put a lot of time and effort into keeping them really nice or restoring them. One of the Land Cruiser forums I know of is ih8mud.com I'm sure you can get some good specific information there.
Forgot about this thread! Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check that forum out.

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts