Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Swiss design and a swiss born creator, I see what you're saying Lightweight, but I think these are of another caliber than the cheap chinese ones you speak of. The reviews they have received in publications all speak highly of them, I know I read in one that they tested it over a seven day period and it kept better time than a Rolex.

They start at $2500.00 and go up from there.

This is from their site
"Cutting edge perspective of modern style matched with Swiss level quality incorporates the latest innovations from carbon fiber, fish-eye and mother of pearl dials, raised rail tracks, black PVD cases, and alligator, python, fish and silicon rubber straps. Quality and accuracy are of paramount importance and all KULTUhR watches are tested for 15 days in four different positions on Swiss Witschi machines with specialized tourbillon functionality under varying conditions of temperature, humidity and controlled shocks."

·
Registered
73 Posts
Saw these at a local jeweler down the road from me, they seemed like quality pieces.

What do you guys think? Ever heard anything about Kultuhr? I might pick up a Fab Classic w/Power Reserve. I love how they limit production to 99 pieces.

RC
Never heard of it and I wouldn't pay that much for that watch. Product numbers mean nothing if it never has demand that surpasses the demand...

For a good tourbillion at a reasonable price, I'd be looking at JLC...I believe I saw one for ~ $30K.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Ahah! okay steel --- nevermind, I thought you were talking Amvox3, which I would def buy 10 for that price!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts