Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Not sure, mine wasn't cheap and I hate the sh!t out of it. Back fires all the time, needs adjustment to the ride height to get closer to the driveway but I can't do that because the neighbor needs a different height setting.

Canadian tire off season might be the best bet. I can't say I'll be returning to where I bought mine.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I want more snow... I drive a 4Runner... it wasn't even worth putting it into 4wheel on Friday night.

Give me Boston snow!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello

I'm also from Toronto...well north of Toronto in Vaughan to be more specific!

I'm a freight broker and I have my own company
Haha I knew I'd see you on here sooner or later! Its Nick from M3post! What's up Dave? Got rid of your M6?

·
Registered
264 Posts
no i work and live in mississauga. i do consultation work for a food company help them set up their food safety plan.
Do you do HACCP?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Haha I knew I'd see you on here sooner or later! Its Nick from M3post! What's up Dave? Got rid of your M6?
Heyy Nick! Ya I've been a member here since August 2011...Great forum!

And yes, I sold the M6 a long time ago (July 2011).

How about you? You have the grey M3 still?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Heyy Nick! Ya I've been a member here since August 2011...Great forum!

And yes, I sold the M6 a long time ago (July 2011).

How about you? You have the grey M3 still?
Yeah bro, still have it. I have like 30km on the thing. I don't drive my cars a lot. My 95' Vette has 100km on it! I mainly drive my work vehicles or my Benz.

R8 eh? Nice! Why don't you just bring one in from state side? Way cheaper there man. I was just in FL last week and the used dealers are full of them waiting to be purchased! You can probably even negotiate 15-20 grand off the asking.

·
Registered
264 Posts
exactly what i have to deal with. Are you in the same field?
Yes and no. I'm not a consultant, I'm the VPO of my company, a food manufacturer and distributor, and I'm also the HACCP Coordinator. I actually wrote the program for the company and update it constantly.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes and no. I'm not a consultant, I'm the VPO of my company, a food manufacturer and distributor, and I'm also the HACCP Coordinator. I actually wrote the program for the company and update it constantly.
oh man that updating part is a pain, you finish with one then someone comes in for a audit and woop you have to do it according to how they like it never ending.
we just incorporated SQF at our place and the paper work is immense. Good to see some one in the same field as me.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts