Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice to know someone in freight from toronto on 4. where are you with your search for a r8?
Still looking...I have a couple guys looking for the exact R8 I want...I'm not rushing them...as soon as one of them finds it for the right price...I'm in! I am being very specific as to what I want with regards to colors and options!

What kind of freight? I own and have part ownership in a lot of logistics companies.
We are a broker so we move pretty much anything, mostly general freight. We try to stay away from the produce and other foods.

What companies do you own or have part ownership in?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Live in Unionville and stay a week out of a month downtown. Mostly work in Concord though

That Wacom tablet looks pretty serious

·
Registered
343 Posts
Live in Unionville and stay a week out of a month downtown. Mostly work in Concord though

That Wacom tablet looks pretty serious
Where in Concord do you work? You can PM me..I also work in Concord, ON

·
Registered
377 Posts
Still looking...I have a couple guys looking for the exact R8 I want...I'm not rushing them...as soon as one of them finds it for the right price...I'm in! I am being very specific as to what I want with regards to colors and options!
i will ask my friend he has a white r8 but not sure what interior color i will see if he can do something for you.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
hey guys, my name is Denis and i live in Hamilton. i work in the hospital. With being on-call its hard to plan ahead when it comes to meets, but come summer i would love to participate

·
Registered
343 Posts
Jane/Langstaff area..

Tried to keep the office as close to the 407 :) where's your office?
Jane & Rutherford haha.

what do you do?

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Work in King West for a Silicon Valley tech company, live in City Place downtown. Just moved back to Ontario after living in Vancouver for the past year.

ALWAYS down to grab coffee/drinks with interesting people. I've met some awesome people from L4P in my travels. Definitely don't get on here as much as I used to with the madness of work, but still a car/watch nut through and through.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I am down for a meet but after the weather warms up. Ive been forced to go outside since saturday night, which was like 5 degrees celcius and raining very lightly. Next day Im walking around Toronto because of Lakers Vs Raptors game froze my ass off. Next day was windy avoided going outside but still had to go to meeting far into the countryside to check out some land. Yesterday, the snow covered work truck blocked off my car and door was left slightly open so had to jump start it so while trying to get the thing started a gust of wind blew all the snow off the roof on to me so I had to go back inside and change. One cold week just to think a couple weeks ago I was playing basketball in shorts.
Sounds like you need to try out our product...

·
Registered
31 Posts
At your house? Say word what if I was a crazy maniac which Im not:whistle: Lol.

Yo anyone know any reliable Truck dealers, time to grab new fleet just grabbed new trailers today wish me luck so I can find some decent machines to put on the road.

Slammed your a broker you probably know some people. Im going to replace 5 highway trucks with newer ones and move the others into city work. Or replace 4 and put in an order for the F80 Bmw, or grab an R8,gtr, something exciting

21 - 40 of 85 Posts