Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone, Just curious to see who all the Toronto L4P members are. I thought this would be an easier way to meet the locals, and let people know who I am. Feel free to respond with anything. Anywho, I'll start.

A little about myself, my name is Mark Vick and I'm currently a Game Developer, I currently reside in Pickering, ON, but was raised in the Kingston area.

I also run an online eCommerce business called Pixel Prints. Which provides modern digital artwork printed on gallery stretched canvas. All the artwork is created by me, I've been creating digital art for over 10 years now. My passions have always been Technology and Art, fusing the 2 is just logical :) which is why I splurged on this bad boy Cintiq 24hd

Anyway, not much else about me, other then I love cars and warm climates.

cheers

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Mark, you're the best for designing that suit... does that include the tripod of nightvison goggles? Great idea for a thread.

Name is Evan Kohal. I'm a project manager for a Toronto based lighting company. I own and run a specialized fastener company and a detailing company. I also have a few projects I can't say much about on here.

I own a fairly modified 1984 Supra that is soon to be running again. Last may I hosted a small L4P meet and round two better be bigger.

I'm with Mark on the love for cars and warm climates.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks Evan. I did a set of goggles as well.

Whens the next L4P meet? and how many people usually come out?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I hosted the first last year.. wasn't many, some were sick some flaked. We had about 8 or so, quick bbq and cruise. This year I hope everyone can follow through. I had it in my backyard then went downtown Toronto for a drive.

·
Registered
539 Posts
From St. Catharines here. Regularly in and around Toronto. Always looking to meet up with some fellow exotic car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hello

I'm also from Toronto...well north of Toronto in Vaughan to be more specific!

I'm a freight broker and I have my own company

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From St. Catharines here. Regularly in and around Toronto. Always looking to meet up with some fellow exotic car enthusiasts.
Hey Boggs, nice to meet you. Do you work in Toronto?

Hello

I'm also from Toronto...well north of Toronto in Vaughan to be more specific!

I'm a freight broker and I have my own company
Hey Slammed, nice to meet ya. Pretty cool that you own your own company ;) How's it doing? if you don't mind me asking.

Its good to see some new torontorians here, welcome to 4.
Hey Noxious, Thanks ;) nice to meet ya. Do you work in Toronto as well?

I live in Markham but office is Downtown.
Hey AG, nice to meet you too. Markham to downtown is a pretty far drive, your kinda in the same boat as me. I drive in from Pickering to Lansdowne and Bloor. Where do you work? if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey Slammed, nice to meet ya. Pretty cool that you own your own company ;) How's it doing? if you don't mind me asking.
Hello!

Business is good...I am trying to grow and build up to having 15-20 employees. Its not easy...it takes time and commitment!

If you or anyone you know who ships freight or works for a company that does let me know and I'll hook you up :)

·
Administrator
709 Posts
Hey AG, nice to meet you too. Markham to downtown is a pretty far drive, your kinda in the same boat as me. I drive in from Pickering to Lansdowne and Bloor. Where do you work? if you don't mind me asking.
I work for Autoguide.com. I manage automotive websites like l4p.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Noxious, Thanks ;) nice to meet ya. Do you work in Toronto as well?
no i work and live in mississauga. i do consultation work for a food company help them set up their food safety plan.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hello!

Business is good...I am trying to grow and build up to having 15-20 employees. Its not easy...it takes time and commitment!

If you or anyone you know who ships freight or works for a company that does let me know and I'll hook you up :)
nice to know someone in freight from toronto on 4. where are you with your search for a r8?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey Fellas!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Hardeep, and I run a family owned and operated Real Estate brokerage. I also work for one of the largest law firms in the GTA in the Commercial Real Estate department.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am down for a meet but after the weather warms up. Ive been forced to go outside since saturday night, which was like 5 degrees celcius and raining very lightly. Next day Im walking around Toronto because of Lakers Vs Raptors game froze my ass off. Next day was windy avoided going outside but still had to go to meeting far into the countryside to check out some land. Yesterday, the snow covered work truck blocked off my car and door was left slightly open so had to jump start it so while trying to get the thing started a gust of wind blew all the snow off the roof on to me so I had to go back inside and change. One cold week just to think a couple weeks ago I was playing basketball in shorts.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts